[CentOS] Virtualization in CentOS 6

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 15:46:37 UTC 2012

On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 12:11 AM, Joseph L. Casale
<jcasale at activenetwerx.com> wrote:
>>I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but ...
> /snip
>
> Yeah, that helps. Frankly, my use of vcenter has spoiled me, thinking I might
> try and find a way to utilize my desktop for esxi and work off a laptop...
>
> A colleague has kvm running so I will look at it...

If you like ESXi and have a windows box to run the client, why not use
the free version?   In any case I would probably use a 'native' remote
access method (freenx/NX for linux, VNC or remote desktop for windows)
instead of the client console once everything is installed.   Or for
occasional use, VMware player is OK - again using native remote access
methods since it ties the client console to the host.

--
   Les Mikesell
     lesmikesell at gmail.com