[CentOS] 3TB system drive partitioning question

John R Pierce

pierce at hogranch.com
Wed Apr 18 08:18:20 UTC 2012

so I want to install c6.2 x86_64 onto a 2.7TB /dev/sda  ...  its a
virgin machine with no software, using pxe boot.

disk druid or whatever seems to only want to let me have like 2tb of
default stuff, I'm guessing because its not using GPT?

do I need to preboot into a shell or something and use parted  before I
can install ?