[CentOS] Centos 4 repos help me!

Gustavo Lacoste

gustavo at lacosox.org
Fri Apr 20 19:57:22 UTC 2012

 Dear CentOS Community

Is totally clear there's no support to Centos 4 platform today, but I need
to install some packages -ideally- from repositories, so I'll be glad if
someone can provide me still working ones, (obviously non-official).

If isn't possible I'll move on CentOS5, but (initially) keeping current PHP
and MySQL versions.

In both cases, I'll need working CentOS4 repos, hopefully the following
ones:

- CentOS Base.repo
- CentOS-Debuginfo.repo
- CentOS-Media.repo
- CentOS-Testing.repo
- CentOS-Vault.repo
- mirrors-rpmforge
- mirrors-rpmforge-extras
- mirrors-rpmforge-testing
- openwebmail.repo
- rpmforge.repo

Thanks in advance to anyone who can guide me

With Kind Regards,

     Gustavo A. Lacoste Z.
     Curacautín - Chile
     Skype: knxroot
     Msn & Gtalk: knx.root [at] gmail.com
     Home page: http://www.lacosox.org
- -
*Por favor, evite enviarme documentos adjuntos en formato Word o PowerPoint.
Lea http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html*