[CentOS] Missing dependency

Mark LaPierre marklapier at aol.com
Sun Apr 22 21:51:41 UTC 2012

On 04/22/2012 04:40 PM, Steven Buehler wrote:
> Did you try typing the following into google and then grabing one of the
> source rpms listed?
> linux source spice-server-devel

Yes I did, but I could not find anything from CentOS.  I don't want to
go outside CentOS for my dependencies due to risk of library corruption.

Example:

http://mirror.centos.org/centos/6.2/os/SRPMS/spice-server-0.8.2-5.el6.src.rpm

Not Found

The requested URL /centos/6.2/os/SRPMS/spice-server-0.8.2-5.el6.src.rpm
was not found on this server.

--
     _
    °v°