[CentOS] ldap, 2.3 primary, 2.4 secondary

aurfalien

aurfalien at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 18:40:48 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Is it possible to use a 2.3 OpenLDAP primary while having a 2.4 OpenLDAP secondary?

Currently I have all at 2.3 (Centos 5) but am needing to up a remote facility to Centos 6 before doing the main facility to 6.

Hoping I can mix and match but it looks like I may not be able to.

My LDAP secondaries pull the DB over pretty frequently  so I would be doing the same thing here.

I would have asked the OpenLDAP list but you are much nicer to an order of magnitude, seriously.

Thanks in advance,
- aurf