[CentOS] compiling openssh5.8src.rpm looking for Xlib.h

Thu Apr 12 18:45:43 UTC 2012
Vinay Nagrik <vnagrik at gmail.com>

Hello Group,

I created a VM with 5.7 Centos DVD-1.  My task is to compile openssh5.8p2
(src.rpm downloaded from openssh site.) on the system.  It gave some errors
about some buildrequires rpm not found.  I took care of them.  Now it is
complaining about

> [root at akjain-centos5 SPECS]# rpmbuild -bb openssh.spec
> error: Failed build dependencies:
>         /usr/include/X11/Xlib.h is needed by openssh-5.8p2-1.x86_64

I have copied Xlib.h from another machine (running el5) into
/usr/include/X11 directory.   But it still does not recognize this
particular file "Xlib.h" and continues to give same error.

Do I need a particulare Xlib.h for this machine, 'if yes', then can someone
tell me where from to get this file.

I will appreciate this.

Thanks in advance.
nagrik