[CentOS] LibreOffice rpm's vs Centos testing repo

Fri Apr 20 17:24:37 UTC 2012
Ljubomir Ljubojevic <office at plnet.rs>

On 03/19/2012 11:28 AM, Philippe Naudin wrote:
> I am also using a meta-package to ease installation of "official"
> *Office. It is far from perfect, because it don't work if I just do
> yum update openoffice, I have to uninstall openoffice* ooobasis* and
> then install again openoffice (or libreoffice now).
>
> So : me too ;)
> (I am interested to hear about a better way to install official
> LibreOffice...)

My srpms for meta-package are here:
http://rpms.plnet.rs/plnet-centos5-srpms/RPMS.plnet-compiled/

but my rpms also have problems with removing openoffice.

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)

trusty Spiderman...