[CentOS] SPF Setup CentOS 6.3 x86_64

Mon Apr 2 01:37:36 UTC 2012
Nataraj <incoming-centos at rjl.com>

On 04/01/2012 09:06 AM, Prabhpal S. Mavi wrote:
> Dear Friends Greetings,
>
> i wish to setup SPF look up f0r Postfix on CentOS 6.2. I could not find
> any document on the net describing the procedure. is anyone have
> documentation i can follow to setup the SPF please?
>

> Thanks / Regards
> Prabhpal S. Mavi

I run a package called vpostmaster
http://www.tummy.com/Products/vpostmaster/ which provides a complete
postfix based virtual mailbox setup with a GUI including greylisting,
spamassassin, spf, dovecot pop3/imap, clamav.  It is very easy to
install and configure and you still have full access to all the features
of postfix, but you may be able to do everything you need using the
GUI.  You can also look on the postfix.org web pages and there is a list
of compatible SPF implementations which work with postfix if you want to
do your own setup.

Though I haven't used it, I believe that:http://www.openspf.org/Software
will work.  Also take a look at: http://www.postfix.org/addon.html

But if you want something easy to install, start with a fresh CentOS
install and then follow the instructions for install of the free version
of vpostmaster.  You can install it in a VM.

Nataraj