[CentOS] selinux on/off percentage

Mon Apr 2 03:42:25 UTC 2012
James A. Peltier <jpeltier at sfu.ca>

On almost all servers that I have SELinux is turned on in enforcing more.  For desktops I don't have it turned on at all.  I work in a research environment and managing SELinux in the context of research is very difficult.  I can think of one *maybe* two servers that don't have it in enforcing because it runs some really old legacy code that would take months to figure out.