[CentOS] selinux on/off percentage

Mon Apr 2 06:01:11 UTC 2012
John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com>

On 04/01/12 10:45 PM, alikhan damirov wrote:
> I don't know about statistics, but selinux have log's.
> Watch here:  http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/SELinux
> By default SELinux log messages are written to */var/log/audit/audit.log*

I believe the OP was asking about the statistics of how many CentOS
systems have it on vs off.   I don't believe anyone has taken any such
survey, and there's certainly no appropriate data collection mechanisms
in place to deduce this automatically.   surveying a particular
population would have built in biases based on the nature of the
organizations surveyed and their policies.