[CentOS] vpostmaster and Centos 6

Mon Apr 9 18:45:41 UTC 2012

Nataraj wrote:
> On 04/09/2012 10:57 AM, Tom Bishop wrote:
>> Thanks, this will be frontending an exchange setup I assume that I dont
>> have to use pop pr imap that I can just filter and have the mail
>> delivered via the vpostmaster to exchange.
<snip>
> 1) easiest - setup mail forwarding individually for each user account
<snip>
> 2) If exchange supports doing pickups from pop mailboxes, you can do that
<snip>
Actually, given the OP's comments - everywhere I've worked in years
really, *really* wants you to use IMAP, even in Windows, not POP-3 - so
the alternative would seem to be sendmail/dovecot.

OP - should we assume that those running the Exchange server have all the
antivirus, etc, in place?

     mark