[CentOS] help from community

Thu Apr 12 12:01:35 UTC 2012
Prabhpal S. Mavi <prabhpal at digital-infotech.net>

Dear Peter,

Thanks for your swift response, well diagnosed.

my_server=mail.digital-infotech.net (sending)
destination=mx4.servershost.net (receiving)

I feel that part of log
[host mail.digital-infotech.net[41.211.25.193] said: 450 4.7.1 Client host
rejected:cannot find your hostname, [205.234.223.198]

is logged by my server, perhaps it is receiving bounce back. because if my
server is sending mail, it don't have to perform any look up expect MX.

The DNS record problem is with receiver server not sender. why receiver
said [Sender address rejected: unverified address]. this is what i have
problem with. Kindly advice ....

Thanks / Regards