[CentOS] auth_changepassword

Sat Apr 14 14:39:47 UTC 2012
Prabhpal S. Mavi <prabhpal at digital-infotech.net>

Dear Markus Falb,

Thank you for your response, that is what i checked before all but did not
find any reference at all either in httpd error or access log. script
actually exists in cacti directory. i tried to change permission on the
file to apache as well. but did not hep. it seems that system is tring to
look some where else. but so strange no log.

I will update your when resolved.

Thanks / Regards