[CentOS] A request from the CentOS Project

Thu Apr 19 10:05:00 UTC 2012
Bob Hoffman <bob at bobhoffman.com>

On 4/19/2012 5:40 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Hi Larry,
>
> On 04/19/2012 01:28 AM, Larry Martell wrote:
>>> The CentOS Project seems to be having a problem within some of our
>>> community interactive areas that we need to address.
>> I think this classic from 1996 (author unknown) needs to be resurrected.
> I dont quite get the point of that post, or maybe I do and prefer not
> to. So to be clear, is that rant your way of justifying offensive and
> elitist behaviour on the various communication avenues in the project ?
>

> - KB
well,
I for one never thought this thread would be full of drama.
I think we all should thank you for your work KB.
Without it I would have to use ubuntu (ugh) and hate life.

I think his post about the internet was a tongue in cheek quote about
how rough
and realistic responses can be on the net.

We should all find ways to be tolerant.
We should all realize that others have bad days and just say things, due
to this being a mailing list, that
cannot be taken back.
We should all realize the way we wrote something can come across with a
different feeling
or meaning that can be misconstrued as anger, resentment or abuse....but
not intended to be.

but dang it, this list is too quite..!!