[CentOS] A request from the CentOS Project

Fri Apr 20 18:07:39 UTC 2012
Al Sparks <data345 at yahoo.com>

My first usenet browser was "rn."  I first started posting in the
early 90's from a University account.  I also had access to BITNET
mailing lists, and the name "LISTSERV" might have come from there.
Since BITNET access was limited the discussions there were mostly
tamer.
   === Al