[CentOS] Does SMTP Connection Drop When Posfix Reload is Issued ?

Wed Apr 25 12:28:08 UTC 2012
Bob Hoffman <bob at bobhoffman.com>

On 4/25/2012 7:42 AM, Prabhpal S. Mavi wrote:
> i work with ISP, we host email service for almost 500+ companies and 200+
> mail servers relay through my smart host.
>
> i implemented something that when our smart host would become blacklisted.
> It will automatic switch to next available smart host (which is ready
> sitting). that mean it will start relaying message through another smart
> host automatically.
well, as someone who has been really fighting spam lately I can say that
that system will definitely work out quite well and most bulk spammers
use something like that.

with that many companies and mail servers, I have no idea how you can
police them...wow