[CentOS] 6.3 missing updates and packages

Leonard den Ottolander leonard at den.ottolander.nl
Mon Aug 20 12:25:29 UTC 2012

Hello Johnny,

A few more questions because it's not always sure if your reply only
relates to one package or those above as well...

On Mon, 2012-08-20 at 05:53 -0500, Johnny Hughes wrote:
> > No mention in any TN, no mention that it has been removed either though.

I think you overlooked this one. I'm quite sure the comment below does
not apply to kdebindings ;) .

And this, or is this S390 too?

> s390 only, not supported

PPC only too?

> ppc only, not supported

> ppc only, not supported

What about libvpd? You build and distribute that.

> > No mention in any TN, no mention that it has been removed either though.

And what about this one?

Regards,
Leonard.