[CentOS] Repo data lagging behind

Fri Aug 10 23:13:48 UTC 2012
Leonard den Ottolander <leonard at den.ottolander.nl>

Hello,

I just noticed there's a security update for openldap on C6 that's a few
days old. However my box is not receiving the update. I've checked both
ftp://ftp.plusline.de and ftp://ftp.nluug.nl. Both have the updates in
the Packages directory, which has a mod time of 2012-08-08. However, the
corresponding repodata directories on both mirrors have a mod time of
2012-08-06. Any reason why the repo data hasn't been updated? Or are
those mirrors not syncing correctly for some reason?

Regards,
Leonard.