[CentOS] Update to EL 6.3 breaks TCP NFS automounts

Thu Aug 9 09:35:16 UTC 2012
Lars Hecking <lhecking at users.sourceforge.net>

> Environment
>
>     Red Hat Enterprise Linux(RHEL) 6.3
>     autofs-5.0.5-54.el6.x86_64
>
> This leads me to believe that upstream is aware of this issue and
> someone there is working on a fix.

 I was reading your posts with Joerg Schillings comments on Linux NFS (in
 the zfs/xfs/jfs thread) still in the back of my head, for some reason ;)

 The changelog entries in upstream's autofs rpm go back thirteen years.
 One would expect some measure of maturity and stability here, yet autofs
 is a frequent source of problems. I remember another major problem we ran
 into somewhere around CentOS 5.2 or 5.3.