[CentOS] Good Anti-virus for Linux desktops and servers

Mon Aug 13 21:46:56 UTC 2012
Gregory Machin <gdm at linuxpro.co.za>

Hi.

Thanks for the feed back.

To clarify , all viruses / Malware  no matter to the OS ... A user
downloads (Web site, USB , cd rom , etc) an infected file via his
Linux machine , the infected file only attacks M$ OS's .... User saves
the file to a samba share .. a windows user opens the file bang ...
Stop the virus  at the entry point.

Centralized management , view the status of all machine that have AV
software installed , are they up to date, when did the last run a scan
, alerts if they have found a virus etc ...

Thanks