[CentOS] 6.3 missing updates and packages

Mon Aug 20 12:50:31 UTC 2012
Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org>

On 08/20/2012 07:25 AM, Leonard den Ottolander wrote:
> Hello Johnny,
>
> A few more questions because it's not always sure if your reply only
> relates to one package or those above as well...

>>> No mention in any TN, no mention that it has been removed either though.
> I think you overlooked this one. I'm quite sure the comment below does
> not apply to kdebindings ;) .

Added to my list.

> And this, or is this S390 too?

Still researching.

>> s390 only, not supported
> PPC only too?

Still Researching

>> ppc only, not supported
>> ppc only, not supported
> What about libvpd? You build and distribute that.

If it is built, then it does not have an EXCLUSIVEARCH set in the SRPM
... however, here is lsvpd, which does:

http://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHBA-2012-0795.html

libvpd should also be ppc only ... but they left out the EXCLUSIVE ARCH
in their SRPMS:

http://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHEA-2011-0548.html

So, libvpd should be (and will be) removed.
 (see what we have to go through for the 6.x releases)

>>> No mention in any TN, no mention that it has been removed either though.
> And what about this one?

Added to my list.