[CentOS] centos 6.3 live-cd no internet connection

Johan Scheepers

johannes05 at vodamail.co.za
Sat Dec 1 09:04:41 UTC 2012

On 30/11/2012 22:25, Sorin Srbu wrote:
> [...]
Good day to Sorin and Earl,

Appreciate your participation.

Eventually got it installed on my older Fujitso/Siemenns laptop. The
DVD1 did see the card but refused to activate. Yes I have the time but
not the know-how to rewrite "bad" software. Centos software not as user
friendly as I expected. Will now move on.

Now busy downloading Fedora 18 Beta. Yesterday got a Linux Mag with a
DVD containing Mint 13 KDE, Bohdi 2, Pear 5. Saw on the mailing list
that Debian wheezy Beta4 now available. Will download and test. Have
plenty to keep me busy.

Thankyou for your time to let me have a look see.
Regards
JohanS.