[CentOS] web mail and Squirrelmail

Steve Lindemann steve at marmot.org
Wed Dec 19 15:49:20 UTC 2012

On 12/18/2012 9:03 PM, Gregory P. Ennis wrote:

> Are there any opensource web based alternatives to squirrelmail.  Do any
> of you use squirrlmail.  How do you like it.

I inherited a server running openwebmail and have since added roundcube
(so we now have both available).  I actually prefer openwebmail myself,
but many users like roundcube better.  I looked at horde and zimbra but
horde is too ugly and zimbra is to painful to implement (and no real
value added from either).  Squirrelmail is ok, but I think openwebmail
is a bit better (from a user experience point of view) so we passed on
that too.
--
Steve Lindemann, MSIS                   __
Network Administrator                  //\\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign