[CentOS] Experience with postfixadmin with mysql?

Eero Volotinen eero.volotinen at iki.fi
Wed Dec 26 18:21:34 UTC 2012

>> In fact I either turn everything off, or go through all the prt policy
>> stuff now.
>
> I added iptable rules for ports 25, 110, 143, 587, 993, 995, & 4190.  I
> believe those are all the ports I am using for this (SMTP, IMAP, POP3, &
> SEIVE).  Restarted and got the same errors.  Were do I find selinux
> messages?
>
> It might simply be password problems, with all the files that have
> passwords buried in them...

you can set selinux to permissive (setenforce 0) mode to test, if this
problem is related to selinux.

if it is related to selinux, you might need something like this:

setsebool -P httpd_can_network_connect on

see urls for references:
http://wiki.centos.org/TipsAndTricks/SelinuxBooleans
http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/SELinux

Eero