[CentOS] Ethernet puzzle

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Fri Dec 28 18:56:04 UTC 2012

But it is.  The MAC address on the motherboard port is NOT the same as the
mystery device.  And it DOES match one of the entries in udev's rules, and
it's operational right now as eth0 (as it should be.)  However, the mystery
MAC address that's listed in udev's rules matches nothing in either lshw or
lspci.

Remember, udev's rules lists FOUR devices.  There are only THREE.