[CentOS] Live CD iso

Phil Dobbin bukowskiscat at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 00:50:08 UTC 2012

On 12/30/2012 12:22 AM, Yves Bellefeuille wrote:

> On Saturday 29 December 2012, James Freer <jessejazza3.uk at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> In the UK most broadband providers offer 10GB.
>
> Obviously, I'm not familiar with the market in the UK, but here in
> Canada, many ISPs offer a "basic" or "beginner" package with 10 GB or 25
> GB. For a few dollars more, you can have 50 GB, which is obviously worth
> it.
>
> For example, I see that BT's "Broadband" package costs 13 pounds and
> gives you 10 GB, and that the "More Broadband" package costs 18 pounds
> and gives you 40 GB.

Have a look at:

<http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/products/broadband/infinity>

you'll find the unlimited (i.e. uncapped data) package there along with
speeds of up to 160 MBps down & 20 MBps up.

Cheers,

  Phil...

--
currently (ab)using
CentOS 5.8 & 6.3, Debian Squeeze & Wheezy, Fedora Beefy & Spherical,