[CentOS] adb Samsubg note 2 and centos6

Thu Dec 6 19:58:39 UTC 2012
Craig White <craig.white at ttiltd.com>

you should have no problem using adb & obviously would need the SDK in order to achieve that and MUST turn on the developer option (USB Debugging) in order for that to work and I suspect would also have to root the phone but that too can be done via adb.

I am telling you though, the WifiExplorer is way cool and the pro version is easily worth the price.

SSHDroid is easy enough to use and works well.

Craig