[CentOS] - problem with reboot or shutdown

Mon Dec 17 22:47:16 UTC 2012
Paolo De Michele <paolo at paolodemichele.it>

On 12/17/2012 11:18 PM, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
> Paolo De Michele wrote:
>> On 12/17/2012 10:30 PM, Russell Clay1 wrote:
>>> My understanding is that your problem only occurs on a reboot /
>>> shutdown.
>>>
>>> What I would do is this:
> <snip>
>> b) http://nopaste.info/4c500c96ab.html
>>> c) runlevel
>> c) N 3
>>> 2) Then I would change the runlevel to 1, capturing the output
>>>
>>> telinit 1 1>stdout.txt 2>stderr.txt
>> how to change the runlevel?
> init 1.

set init 1 and reboot the machine?

> By the way, have you looked in /var/log/message, or dmesg? And when after
> grub starts to bring it up, hit <esc>, or edit /etc/grub.conf and delete
> quiet AND rhgb from the kernel lines. Then you'll see *all* the messages
> as it comes up.
tomorrow I delete the settings (quiet and rhgb) in grub.conf and I see
so that happening
now, I not know because the machine it's at work

The files /var/log/message and dmesg I appear to be correct
Want to see them the same after reboot?

let me know,
thank in advance