[CentOS] free memory listing

Tue Dec 18 07:19:21 UTC 2012
AshikAli.m <ashikali.m at gmail.com>

Thank you very much for your great explanation.

I little bit doubt that why +/- buffers/cache is not tallying for machine1.
I understood after displaying it as mb.Here is output in mb which is not
tallied.

[root at machine1 ~]# free -m
Mem:    32183       1309      30873          0        290        485
-/+ buffers/cache:   533      31649
Swap:        51199          0      51199

Thanks again,
Ashik