[CentOS] yum --security not detecting security updates

Tue Dec 18 18:00:57 UTC 2012
Abel Lopez <alopgeek at gmail.com>

A long long time ago, in a previous vocation, I had all my CentOS boxes talking to a Spacewalk server. I had a script (which may or may not still work) that would take CentOS-Annouce digest and create Errata out of them. I could then use that in my server groups as a "Security Patches Only" sort of deployment.