[CentOS] yum install make does not work

Wed Dec 19 19:25:59 UTC 2012
Marcin Lage <marcin.lage at gmail.com>

$ sudo yum list make
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, priorities, refresh-packagekit, security
 * base: mirror.beyondhosting.net
 * centosplus: mirror.ueg.br
 * elrepo: jur-linux.org
 * epel: mirrors.dmacc.net
 * extras: mirror.ueg.br
 * remi: remirpm.mirror.gymkl.ch
 * rpmforge: www.mirrorservice.org
 * updates: mirrors-pa.sioru.com
1400 packages excluded due to repository priority protections
Installed Packages
*make.x86_64                         1:3.81-20.el6
@base*