[CentOS] For what it is worth - Re: Where is timezone string stored?

Fri Dec 28 01:14:55 UTC 2012
Iurii Andamasov <andamasov at gmail.com>

Hello,
please refer to php documentation

http://php.net/manual/en/function.date-default-timezone-set.php
Note:

Since PHP 5.1.0 (when the date/time functions were rewritten), every call to a date/time function will generate a E_NOTICE if the timezone isn't valid, and/or a E_WARNING message if using the system settings or the TZ environment variable.