[CentOS] postfix - reject of incoming mail due to helo check??

Ljubomir Ljubojevic office at plnet.rs
Thu Feb 2 22:30:07 UTC 2012

On 02/02/2012 10:08 PM, Rob Kampen wrote:
> Final question for the list - does anyone use "reject_unknown_client" -
> it has given me the most grief with legitimate clients that have poorly
> administered domains.

My restrictions are:

permit_mynetworks
permit_sasl_authenticated
reject_unknown_hostname
permit_mx_backup
reject_unauth_destination
reject_non_fqdn_hostname
reject_non_fqdn_sender
reject_non_fqdn_recipient
reject_unknown_sender_domain
reject_rbl_client
sbl.spamhaus.org
dnsbl.sorbs.net

and I am very happy with them. SPAM is very limited, and false positives
are rare. I usually send worning mail to the admin of the domain in
question.

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)