[CentOS] ViSpan

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Wed Feb 15 19:00:10 UTC 2012

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 07:54:57PM +0100, Patrick Lists wrote:

> Last time I looked mailgraph caused SELinux AVCs and the bugreport seems
> to be gathering dust.

There is an adjunct mailgraph-selinux package in epel as well, whether
this will address that concern or not is unknown by me.

							John

--
I've learned a lot of lessons from this whole experience, and perhaps,
maybe, the biggest lesson I learned is that I talk too much.

-- Former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich on choosing not to testify
   at his political corruption trial, 25 July 2010