[CentOS] anyone else having flash trouble?

fred smith

fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Thu Feb 16 03:36:14 UTC 2012

On my centos 5.7 system, using Firefox 10.1, suddenly flash videos have
stopped working, like, today. they worked yesterday. Now all I get is
an error message that the flash plugin has crashed, reload page and try
again.

strangely, my centos-6 machine using the same firefox and the same
flash plugin works fine.

Clues?

                     all ages, now and forevermore! Amen."