[CentOS] Filing a bug for clamav

Jobst Schmalenbach

jobst at barrett.com.au
Fri Feb 17 13:06:37 UTC 2012

Hi.

IMHO there is a bug in the latest updater for clamav:

 * it places a freshclam script into /etc/cron.daily that uses a hardcoded datadir not defined in /etc/clamd.conf
   its never done that before in the last 5 years or so, and I have a script running from cron.d

 * its overwrites the permissions of existing directories (lib and log) to another new clamav user, although one already exist
   (making the system unstable)

Where do I file a bug report?
Jobst

--
Sendmail administration is not black magic.  There are legitimate technical reasons why it requires the sacrificing of a live chicken.