[CentOS] OFF TOPIC. The best course of CentOS in USA

Edson - PMSS

edson.amaral at saosebastiao.sp.gov.br
Sun Feb 19 15:38:28 UTC 2012

I would like to know which all of you point me as the best training
course of CentOS in the world or in the USA. I am a Brazilian and I
would like to have this information. I have a good background in
GNU/Linux, CentOS and Debian like operating systems, network and general
knowledge. I would like to know a deep course about all this subject. I
would appreciate any kind of information in advance. Thanks all!

--
Edson D. Amaral

Bert Wilson

The Five Secrets you must discover before you die, pg. 155