[CentOS] Promo Store is now open

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Mon Feb 20 20:57:23 UTC 2012

On 02/20/2012 08:04 PM, Craig Thompson wrote:
> There's no way to see what shipping is without checking out -- which means registering.  Do you know what shipping is to the US in general?

There is a page on delivery info ( linked from the info section at the
bottom of the homepage ).

Basically, I went over to the RoyalMail postoffice and got them to price
up a 'large' tshirt being posted within the UK, to the rest of the EU,
to America/Canada and rest of the world. Prices to ship the XXL and the
3XL are higher, but then shipping the Small and Medium sizes are a bit
lower, so I'm hoping it averages out.

to the UK: £5, to rest of EU : £7.50 and to the US/Canada its £10, rest
of the world : £15

- KB
--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax