[CentOS] Ways To Practice Breaking My System?

Alex Walker tech at alexwalker.org.uk
Thu Feb 23 14:12:19 UTC 2012

> Things like boot process rarely break. Try something like filling up your
> root or tmp partition. That just seems to be a bit more common as far as
> problem scenarios go.

Thanks for the reply. I've recently started working for a large hosting
company, so there's a reasonable amount of scope for anything that can
go wrong going wrong at some point, so I wanted to be prepared in
advance for as many eventualities as possible :)

I've seen root partitions fill up a few times, but in my own experience
we've always been able to get in and clear out some space before it's
knocked the server over. I'll look into it a bit further tho.

Cheers.

A.