[CentOS] Centos 6.x and Freenx issue..

Tom Bishop bishoptf at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 18:18:23 UTC 2012

Looks like it might be this, will not get a chance to test until tonight
but this reads just like what I am seeing...will post back, I debated on
going with the esx tools vs the open source tools, looks like I guessed
wrong :(

From: christoph.galuschka at chello.a

Tom,

take a look at this post, maybe it solves your problem.

http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/2012-February/008570.html

cheers