[CentOS] Tools to change ssh password easily

Tue Feb 7 00:23:34 UTC 2012
John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com>

On 02/06/12 4:04 PM, Fajar Priyanto wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have an issue where I need to find an easy way to change ssh
> password in 3 different machines at the same time, at least in one go.
> Is there such tool? Preferably Web based.

there is no such thing as a 'ssh password'.    there are user passwords.

if you have a network of systems, you would be best off implementing a
shared authentication scheme such as LDAP or NIS, where all the systems
use the same central database for user authentication.