[CentOS] my notes on bond, bridge, network, kvm, host and virtual so far

Tue Feb 7 04:39:10 UTC 2012
Gordon Messmer <yinyang at eburg.com>

On 02/06/2012 07:28 PM, Bob Hoffman wrote:
> I put this page together just so I won't spam the board anymore begging
> for help..lol
> http://bobhoffman.com/vmissue.html

http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/5/html/Virtualization/sect-Virtualization-Network_Configuration-Bridged_networking_with_libvirt.html

Your page doesn't include your sysctl.conf, so the information available
makes it look like your guests are subject to firewall rules on the VM
host, none of which allow access to them.

Have you tried disabling netfilter on the bridge device, as documented
above?

If that doesn't help, I'm curious about the problem.  Contact me off list.