[CentOS] Perl Libraries

Sat Feb 11 23:43:29 UTC 2012
Rob Kampen <rkampen at kampensonline.com>

On 02/12/2012 10:15 AM, Nicolas Thierry-Mieg wrote:
> Rob Kampen wrote:
>> I am trying to install some perl libs and find the ones from CentOS
>> mirrors are correctly loading the x86_64 versions, but the rpmforge ones
>> are only i386 or i686 ones - any reason why??
> did you check the rpmforge.repo configuration?
yeah, seems identical to another x86_64 server that is working just fine.
The server with the problem is a rebuild and used to be a i386.
Thus there is history on the system that is i386 - but the OS, rpm, yum,
apache, php etc are all x86_64 and as mentioned, there is no problem
pulling files from the CentOS repos - I did need to change
/etc/rpm/platform to get these working and wondered if rpmforge has a
similar place it goes to, to determine the arch??