[CentOS] Promo Store is now open

Tue Feb 21 01:28:38 UTC 2012

On 02/21/2012 12:32 AM, Fajar Priyanto wrote:
> Maybe we can setup a localize distribution point in major continents to cut shipping cost. Not sure how to do that though.

lets look at that seriously for the next round that we get done. One
option might be to have people signup and request stock before its
actually produced. So we know what sort of numbers need to be delivered
in what area.

In some places, like the EU and US, I suspect that pretty much any stock
we can produce will be requested and taken up. Similarly in Japan as
well. In other areas, where uptake might not be that high we would need
to workout numbers carefully. And also perhaps look for local sponsors
and production resources. I know for a fact that production for 200
TShirts in Singapore is lower than getting them done here in the UK.

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax