[CentOS] Please I'd like to install 2 websites on my un managed VPS on CentOS6

Thu Feb 23 19:27:27 UTC 2012
Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com>

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 1:08 PM, Wuxi Ixuw <w7u64xi7 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am not using cent os for my daily computing tasks at home or work but
> just for the vps hosting website.
> you mean to use web control panel back end or you mean another issue?

I don't have any idea what a 'web control panel back end is' since
that is not a stock centos feature.  CentOS itself packages updates as
soon as possible after they are released and on a non VPS system you
would use 'yum update' to install them.  And normally you want to do
that as soon as possible because when the updates are published, the
vulnerabilities that they fix are obvious and often even explained in
public.

--
  Les Mikesell
     lesmikesell at gmail.com