[CentOS] Please I'd like to install 2 websites on my un managed VPS on CentOS6

Thu Feb 23 20:14:59 UTC 2012
Wuxi Ixuw <w7u64xi7 at gmail.com>

I'd like to learn indeed but feel like lost in a very big ocean.
please if you may give any outline that would be awesome or even a title
for a good book to start with.