[CentOS] Please I'd like to install 2 websites on my un managed VPS on CentOS6

Thu Feb 23 20:58:01 UTC 2012
John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com>

On 02/23/12 12:47 PM, Wuxi Ixuw wrote:
> Actually I read many times that geek people used to use a Linux computer
> as a firewall for their network but never figured out how they do so.

install linux on a computer with two ethernet cards.  connect eth0 to
your internet connection, and eth1 to your local network.   configure
iptables firewall rules in the linux system.  or install pfsense on that
same computer.