[CentOS] My Computer

Mon Feb 27 13:45:52 UTC 2012
Ljubomir Ljubojevic <office at plnet.rs>

On 02/27/2012 03:31 AM, Yves Bellefeuille wrote:
> On Sunday 26 February 2012, Dennis Whiterock<natamdennis at yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I have a HP Pavilion p2 1033wb. I has a 3 core Vision AMD E-300
>> Processor Dual Core runs at 3.2 GHZ. CentOS will run ok with this
>> processor won't it
>
> I can run Debian on my Aspire One 522 with an AMD C-50 processor, but I
> couldn't get CentOS to install properly.
>
> The E-300 processor won't be a problem; the rest of the hardware might
> be.

In that case, you might want to try Stella: li.nux.ro/stella/ and see if
that helps. There is LiveCD also.

Stella has some drivers from ElRepo integrated, so if regular CentOS
(install CD or LiveCD) does not run on your hardware, give it a try.

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)

trusty Spiderman...