[CentOS] Request for suggestion of a SCM package for Centos 6

Rajagopal Swaminathan

raju.rajsand at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 03:46:24 UTC 2012

Greetings,

I have a freshly installed Centos 6.2 box with everything (darn! I had
to hand select each and every package -- IIRC one of the fedora
versions had a nice "select all" checkbox).

My questions are:

1. Can somebody suggest a way to select all packages while installing from DVD?
2. Can somebody suggest a versioning system which integrates well with
a bug tracking system (I had installed Subversion with Trac more than
a couple of years back on Centos 5.x for some customer -- but it was a
kludge as it required many things not provided with stock Centos 5.x
like some python some php 5.2 etc.)

TIA,

--
Regards,

Rajagopal
A proud promoter of Centos for over 5 years