[CentOS] ASP running on a Linux Machine

Jonathan Vomacka

juvix88 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 07:30:31 UTC 2012

Good morning all,

I currently have a website that was written in ASP back in 1999. The
system is currently running Windows 2003 Server with MsSQL. Before
everyone flames me for being in the wrong place, I was wondering if
there is a way to allow centos to run old ASP code? I know years ago
this wasn't possible without a program like ChiliASP, but noow I heard
rumor that apache might have a plugin to allow it to read ASP. I am
unsure if there is an apache solution, or other solution like
nginx/lighttpd that runs ASP. Any information you guys could provide
would be great. I do appreciate your help in advance

PS. I will need to convert the mssql data to mysql, is there any good
program that will convert this? I understand that this question is
probably inappropriate for this e-mail thread but maybe someone could
shoot me a quick suggestion.